If you are opening a bar or bottle store, then one of the main requirements in formalizing your business is to obtain a Liquor License. This is different from the shop license i mentioned yesterday and is to be applied for separately. Here’s the process and what is required for the license;
- Four Identical Legible Floor and elevation plans of the business premises
- Photocopies of the adverts you have posted in government gazette and a daily paper
- Letter to the director of Health Services requesting for a health report (with contact telephone numbers).
- Pay submission fees – currently set at $140
- A copy of town planning permit.
Hope that helps. Are you trying to get a different license for your business? Or something else you need information on or help with – do feel free to get in touch