Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) provide numerous forms and templates related to Tax issues in Zimbabwe. They are the official body authorized to collect revenue on behalf of the Zimbabwean government.
Below are forms and templates (also available on the ZIMRA website), for your convenience. These are useful for local Zimbabwean businesses, as well as anyone looking to set up, operate or invest n a business or opportunity in Zimbabwe.
Every form is provided 100% free, simply right-click the link and ‘save as’.
- Application for Aproval for Formula EX41
- Application for authority to get distilling apparatus EX51
- Application for Registration of Depositary CGWT1
- Application to Register For VAT in Zimbabwe VAT1Apply for Temporary
- Importation Priveledges in Zimbabwe (ATIP)
- Apply to make Amendment of Entry Paper
- Apply to register as manufacturer in Zimbabwe BAR 1
- Bus Assemblers Bond Form 141
- Cancel registration – Application Forms VAT 5
- Change Of Status VAT 6
- combined payment voucher for correction of entry FORM 31
- Customs and excise inward processing & rebate regulations 1992
- Declaration of Value Added Tax in Foreign Currency – worksheet
- Details of sole traders wife VAT 2
- Duty Paid Removal Warrant EX60A
- Electrical Goods Manufacturers Bond FORM 135
Besides these and many other useful forms, the Zimra website provides hand information on many issues related to doing business in Zimbabwe, and you are encouraged to check it out for yourself.