- No one wants to help
- No one wants to forgive
- No one can do it better
- no one is dependable
- No one cares
- No one shares
- No one loves
- No one wants to make a difference
- No one dares take a stand
- No one will bring integrity to politics
- No one tells the truth
- No one is the bigger person
- No one will save your family, your business or your country
No one, that is – except you.
You are the missing piece of the puzzle. The world is looking for a solution – a ‘soulution’ and that’s where you come in. You are the man in a million, you are the answer to the prayer.
You are the one to do what they say no one else can…
It’s time you started acting like it, because no one can stop you except you.
Eleanor Roosevelt once said
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
No one could have said it better.
You and God are one, and you’re the one we’ve been waiting for.