Maybe the reason you’re not getting more business has nothing to do with your competition, the economy or even your business idea… perhaps it’s something closer to home – You!
See sometimes entrepreneurs lose opportunities and sales simply because they make it hard for people to do business with them. For example, here are a few ways you may be sabotaging your own sales
- Do you have bureaucratic rules that make a client do too much work? Long forms to fill in, multiple steps to go through?
- Do you follow-up quickly and efficiently on their questions, comments and concerns? For example, do you have a FAQ section on your website? See an example of how we provide easy info company registration here
- Is you office on the 10 floor of a building no one knows in town – or do i have to fill up my tank and put aside a whole hour, just to get to your offices to make a payment?
- How easy is your website or physical store to navigate? Do you make it easy for clients to find what they’re looking for quick and easy?
- How many ways can we contact you and find out about your products and services? Can I SMS your business? Email? Can i Google search you? the more easy options I have the more likely i will actually do it.
- Do your marketing materials educate sufficiently? Do they explain comprehensively why you, why now? See an example of our brochure if you’re starting a business in Zimbabwe
Sometimes price has nothing to do with it…people just want a really easy and convenient solution to their problem.
Do you provide that?