The internet is exploding in Zimbabwe, and already businesses are seeing the benefits of being online – Isn’t time you joined in? If you’re wondering what the benefits of a website would be for your Zimbabwe business, here are a few good reasons to go for it!
In this post
- Top benefits for having a website, even in Zimbabwe
- Special Invite…How to get an affordable website PLUS over $700 worth of FREE Bonuses (if you hurry)
- The Phone Book is dead – replaced by local online marketing services like GetMoreInfo, Classifieds, Dipleague, Zimboogle and many more – not to mention the thousands of websites now online in the Zimbabwean cyber space. More and more people are now searching for information on suppliers and services online, vs offline. I know this personally, not only because of this website which receives thousands of views regularly, but also from other services i own like the Zimboogle search engine and GetMoreInfo advertising. Why do you think Zimbabwe’s yellow pages finally moved online?
- Internet is taking off in Zimbabwe! Daily thousands of people are getting on to the internet in search of local information, connection and services…all things that your business can supply and benefit from. Your market is already on the web. Econet, Ecoweb, Telecel, ZOL and Netone and many more are more determined than ever to get businesses and entrepreneurs online, and it’s working!
- Cost effectiveness for your marketing dollars. A website works all day, everyday from anywhere in the world allowing you to communicate your marketing message and build a brand for your business.
- No limited space economies – if you get the right website package, then unlike newspaper, TV, radio or most forms of marketing, you’re not limited by time slots or space slots because of budget.
- Competitive Advantage. Your own website, strategically designed will put you on the same plane as bigger businesses with bigger marketing budgets. In fact this is more than enough reason to get online, especially if you’re competing with bigger, more established businesses.
- International Exposure. All of a sudden you’re not limited to your geographic location. This website has received visits from over 140 different countries world-wide, no joke!
- A website makes it’s easy for people to refer business to you. Most website addresses are easier to remember than office addresses or phone numbers. Very many people now have dozens, if not hundreds of connections on Facebook, LinkedIn and so on – often it’s easier for people to refer clients to you than offline.
- Your Website is a 24 hour a day marketing slave. It never rests, never gets tired, never forgets what to say and how. No matter what time of the day someone inquires, your website can provide them with the information they need. It’s good customer service and a great competitive advantage.
- Low pressure selling. Unlike a phone call, a website is an easy way for people get information about you without the pressure of having to make an obligation. Your potential prospects love this and so should you.
- Your website is easily editable and in many cases 100% free to change. For example if you move offices or change your phone number or you introduce a new service. Unlike expensive print material a website can be changed immediately for free in many cases.
- Your Website makes your business ‘bigger’. It’s true, especially in Zimbabwe. If you’ve got a professionally designed site it’s a massive credibility boost. Credibility will do more for you than many marketing dollars will without it.
- Better email marketing. If you’re already using email marketing services like Dipleague and GetMoreInfo, then your own website can almost automatically increase your results. People get to learn more about you just by clicking a link to see your website. Unlike Dipleague where your visual presentation and overall content is very limited your own website isn’t. The combination of the two is very effective though.
There are more reasons for a website, like the way it increases your credibility, increases the effectiveness of your other communication and marketing efforts (business cards, proposals, quotes etc)
For Information on
How to Get An Affordable Website with Over $750usd Worth of FREE Marketing for your business, contact me now.
Let me show you how to get a website that does more than just looks pretty, but actually gathers visitors and potential customers regularly. Move fast to get $750 in bonuses and email or call today! For a limited time, we’ll equip your site with some same marketing secrets and resources behind how we attract thousands of views without spending a single dollar to promote it and completely on remote control! CLICK HERE