Answer: FIVE! Because there’s a big difference between deciding and doing.
Good decisions won’t make you a success, not unless you also decide to take action…and then take it. We all know this. So why do so few actually live it? I think it’s usually because of a tiny four-letter word:
F E A R
Fear is negative faith. It’s a confidence in your challenges to overcome you. One person said it’s False Evidence Appearing Real.
- fear of what people think
- fear of the unknown
- fear of failure
- fear of success
- Fear of being afraid…
- It never ends…until you end it.
I wrote this post to say – maybe it’s time for you to re-evaluate your fears and ask yourself a few questions:
- How much is it costing me to continue with this fear?
- Does this challenge really have the power to beat me if i give it my all?
- What’s the worst that could happen if i fail… isn’t it worth a shot?
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY – What new thoughts and images do i need to focus on to rid myself of fear?
What’s that great decision you’ve made but haven’t take action on yet?
- Quitting your job to run your new business?
- Trying something new?
- Scheduling that meeting?
- Stop wasting money and invest in that new idea?
- Develop that great new habit?
- Put a ring on her finger?
Whatever it is… know that you can, and then you will. Go ahead… jump off that log my frog friend!